CareHub – Health Information Management System
CareHub is a market-leading next-generation health information management system (HIMS) developed by Xetech to help healthcare providers deliver optimum multi-disciplinary care to their patients in multi-speciality hospitals and clinics. CareHub core features are designed to improve the efficiency, cost-effectiveness, quality, and safety of health care delivery with built-in decision support systems convert data to clinically relevant information and present it in the actionable form to healthcare providers and doctors.
CareHub EMR and all it sub-modules can be deployed using one of the following methods
Interface with external pathology laboratory information system and EHR
HL7, FHIR, XML, REST, Integration Endpoints
Digital platform including the patient portal and mobile app (iOS/Android)
CareHub is designed to provide acute patient care with make hospital a paper-free environment. The digital platform using the web portal and mobile app provides patient care from remotely. Features including
- Appointments request and booking
- Virtual appointments
- GPS ambulance and patient tracking
- Lab Results and investigations
- Patient education and leaflets
- Patient medication and prescription
- In-hospital patient tracking and check-in.
- An app-based integrated queuing system
- Call center integration
- Telemedicine with remote patient care
- And much more.